We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandira Bungalows

Which Hatton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colombo
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
317 reviews
Save Topic
Mandira Bungalows

I am confused as to which Bungalow I should book at. The renovations at Craig Appin seems newer than the other 2. Can someone help me out? Their website doesnt have much to go on.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandira Bungalows

Dear Customer,

All the bungalows are the same. But if you are looking for overall satisfaction Strathdon Bungalow is good.

Please contact our reservations department for further details.

Email. rayap@maindirabungalows.com.

Thank you,

Manager, Sales & Marketing

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandira Bungalows

With much deliberation, I picked Craig Appin, as it looks recently refurbished.

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandira Bungalows

Just came across this site, are these the same bungalows under Mandira? http://www.glendalestays.in/Dickoya.html

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandira Bungalows

We had a wonderful stay at Craig Appin Bungalow. Loved the master bedroom. The bungalow is right by the main road. The food was great and so was the service. We explored the Dickoya - Maskeliya Cricket Club which is right opposite and took a three wheeler to Bogawanthalwa to see the amazing scenery.

5. Re: Mandira Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 12:17