We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days actually there...what to do?

Fairfax, California
Level Contributor
537 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
7 days actually there...what to do?

Hi there,

I was looking for some advise please. My gal pal and I are planning a trip to the Corn Islands and were looking for recommendations from this board. We will be spending 3-4 days on each island. We are big scuba divers and would like advise on the best dive ops on each island. We will be there mid March. Looking for a place preferably with air con on both islands but I am also very interested in staying at LCBB as it just looks cool!

Lastly, besides diving, relaxing and drinking a few (or a ton) of beers, is there any "must do's" on either island??

Thanks so much!

We are not fancy folk and have travelled 3rd world countries before so we are not looking for the Ritz. We do want safe and sand flea free if possible though!

Thanks again,

Dolphin Dive
Scuba & Snorkeling
The Karma Shack
Lessons & Workshops, Yoga & Pilates, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms, Spas
1. Re: 7 days actually there...what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2011, 05:18