We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip to Pearl Cays from Corn Islands?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
478 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trip to Pearl Cays from Corn Islands?

Hi! Can anyone tell me how much and how easy it is to get to the Pearl Cays (maybe Crawl Cay?) from Little Corn? Does anyone know of anyone that does these trips, if it is, in fact, a possibility? I can't seem to find much info on this..... thanks for your help! Any info on this is appreciated.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
478 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Boat trip to Pearl Cays from Corn Islands?

Thanks for responding. Yes, I just got back from LCI about a week ago. For those that search this question in the future, I did find two places offering boat rides out to the Pearl Cayes. One was at ColorView. There was a guy named Donald that walked around (gold teeth, very nice). He said they go once per week and that the boat had already left to go there that day....so I missed it...but once they returned, they would at that time determine the next boat out there. The price was to be $70pp if they got a group to go. That day, they took about 10-12 people out there. He said if I was to go by myself, it would be about $600, due to gas and only a solo trip. / The second place: at Grace's Cool Spot, there was a sign up about someone taking people out there. They basically told me the same thing....that the guy goes once per week and they hadn't heard when he was going that week. I only had one day left at this point, so again, I missed it. My advice is to go to these two places as soon as you arrive and check on the boat's departure as early as you can. That way, you can plan for it during your stay and aren't caught off-guard like I. Good luck!

12. Re: Boat trip to Pearl Cays from Corn Islands?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Corn Islands