We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Corn Family Vacation

Indianapolis...
3 posts
Save Topic
Big Corn Family Vacation

I'm planning a trip to Big corn with my husband, 8 year old daughter, 16 year old son and MAYBE my 19 year old son. What types of family activities do you suggest?

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Corn Family Vacation

There arent a ton of activites on the islands really. They are laid back relaxation islands. They are very small islands with very little of built up resort/park type stuff.

That being said, there are things to do, but they all center around beach/water related stuff. You can do snorkeling or diving which is amazing there. There is deep sea fishing. Lots of swimming and hanging out on the beach. maybe a little beginner surfing/bodyboarding (the waves arent great surfing waves for the older/professional crowd, but can provide some beginner fun for people)

Laguna Niguel
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Corn Family Vacation

There are not a lot of touristy activities available but if you like the beach you are set. There are a lot of nice beaches (my wife and I spent a day at the Long Bay beach in November and were the only two people there) good for swimming and you can snorkel off the beach (or take a tour). I'd suggest arranging a rondon meal at Comedor Francis Roxana Place. A day trip to little corn island is also an option.

Indianapolis...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Big Corn Family Vacation

Thank you. I'm looking forward to our time there.

4. Re: Big Corn Family Vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 06:35
Get answers to your questions about Big Corn Island