We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Corn Island and then ?

Michigan
Level Contributor
115 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Little Corn Island and then ?

My sister and I are travelling to LCI to do some diving. We will have a full day/night to go somewhere else before heading back to Managua. We will not be able to fly right away due to diving.

We were looking into staying at Big Corn, but have read mixed reviews.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks

Bluefields...
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Corn Island and then ?

Mixed reviews about Big Corn? Big Corn Island is great! In fact, I prefer the big island to the small one.

If you are looking for info on activities, check out rightsideguide.com/big-corn-island/…

Have a good trip!

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
912 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Corn Island and then ?

Greetings Kristen750:

I was just going to say, check rightsideguide.com for some great ideas on where else to go on the Caribbean coast!

Pearl Lagoon, Kukra Hill, the Miskito and Creole cultures, etc. lots to explore and do over there.

Cheers,

Mike @ Farmstay El Portón Verde

Chester County, Pa.
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Corn Island and then ?

Go to the Sally Peaches section of Big Corn and ask for Ira. He's a wonderful wee person who named his boat from a Tolstoy novel. Beautiful area.Trust the folks there for food and lodging.

4. Re: Little Corn Island and then ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island