We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Managua to BCI

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Managua to BCI

How much in advance should I book the flight? I want to fly Jan. 23 from M1anagua...can I wait another week or two before booking? Do the flights fill up quickly? Thanks

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
56 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Managua to BCI

No problem, you can book in early January. The flights fill up quickly from February to May. Usually, when they have many passengers, they arrange the situation increasing numbers of flights or changing planes (bigger or smaller aircraft).

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Managua to BCI

depends on how strict your schedule is. They do fill up, but its rare for, say for instance, an entire weeks flights to be booked up in advance. Me and my friends have always been able to book a day or two in advance. But i have heard people say that same day or day before bookings have been filled up. But its never a week out, just means maybe you have to take the afternoon flight instead of the morning. Or maybe take a flight the next day instead.

3. Re: Managua to BCI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island