We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

Hi dear all,

Except from Stavanger to Bodo to Homnoy,any other option from Stavanger to Homnoy by plane ?Thanks in advance.

Oslo
Level Contributor
15,926 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

I guess you mean Hamnøy in Lofoten?

You can fly via Bodø, then boat to Lofoten. Or via Evenes (Harstad/Narvik airport), then car to Hamnøy.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

I trust you mean the fishing village Hamnøy in Lofoten? Ferry Bodø-Moskenes and bus or taxi Moskenes-Hamnøy is the easiest way. If you are going to rent a car in Lofoten, flying Bodø-Leknes and driving 1h to Hamnøy is another option.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

Thank you very much Viking and Iverh,

I am planning to fly from Stavanger to Bodo,arriving at Bodo on 14-July-Monday at 10:25 am or 1:30 pm,please kindly suggest the ferry schedule to me.

Can I book the ferry ticket and how long the boat trip?

Any help from you guys would be deeply appreciated.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
30,641 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

See this previous post from Lofoten top questions

tripadvisor.com/…55704245

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

The web site of the ferry company is not working at the moment, but please try in a few days: www.torghatten-nord.no/english/default.aspx

6. Re: From Stavanger to Homnoy by Plane.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17