I am going to Lofoten during 10 Sept 2014 - 28 Sept 2014(I am from Hong Kong). I have some questions?
2. Once I arrive Bodo airport, how can I go to the Bodo--Monskenes Pier? Is it faraway from the airport? if take bus, which route? how can I get the info?
3. Once I arrive Bodo airport (if too late to catch the ferry), how can I find the accommodation?
4. Where Can I buy the ferry ticket? Do I need to book in advance? Or but it on broad?
5. Some people say, it is rather rent the car at Moskenes than Bodo, It can save the Car tranportation fee, Is it easy to rent a car at Moskenes near by the ferry pier? Is it more expensive than rent a car at Bodo? (I am going to still at Lofoten 18 days) which one is better for me? which car rental companies is your recommond?
6. where can I look for the accommodation in Lofoten island?
7. Is it possible to see the Northern lighting during Sept? at lofoten what locations are the best view to see the Northern lighting?
Thanks your time and patient to ask my questions.