Hello again experts!
After two successful hiking trips to the Lysefjord and to the Trolltunga (thanks again to pippi2 and iverh), it is time to start planning our next destination, which would be the Lofoten Islands.
You can see our planned itinerary below, please find questions as well
day 1 (8/13/2014) Wed - Arrive to Bodo (SAS4112 13:05-14:30), catch the ferry to Moskenes (16:30-23:59), sleep at Moskenes Camping
day 2 (8/14/2014) Thu - Hike up to Munken sleep Munkebu or wildcamp.
day 3 (8/15/2014) Fri - Hike up to Hermannsdalstinden, down to Moskenes, walk/hitchike to Reine, wildcamp around Reine
day 4 (8/16/2014) Sat - Ferry to Kjerkfjorden (Reinefjorden.no), hike to Bunes and Helvetestinden, wildcamp
day 5 (8/17/2014) Sun - Travel back to Reine with ferry (Reinefjorden.no), Hike Reinebringen, wildcamp
day 6 (8/18/2014) Mon - ?
day 7 (8/19/2014) Tue - ?
day 8 (8/20/2014) Wed - Ferry Moskenes-Bodo (07:00-10:15) Bodo-Oslo (12:35-14:55 SAS)
1. According to our dates, flight details and the ferry schedule, am I right that 16:30 (onward) are the first available ferry to Moskenes for us?
2. I've went through the forum threads and it is seems that 1-2 hours is enough to get to the ferry port from the airport in Bodo maybe even by foot (2.5km). Could you please confirm this?
3. I'm a bit concerned about ferry to Kjerkforden (on our way back) as the schedule says there is no ferries on sunday morning. Okay, there is no summer schedule available online, but still the question is: will we able to come back to Reine on a sunny Sunday morning?
4. Could you guys offer us something to visit on our last two days (or first two days, you can offer us better itinerary, feel free), maybe we should visit other islands for a hike as well? I've checked rando-lofoten and 68north for different hikes, but I was unable to decide. Lofoten islands are beautiful!
5. is day 2-5 feasible, what do you think?
Thank you in advance!