We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cash Machine availability ?

United Kingdom
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cash Machine availability ?

Hi.

I'm staying at the Barcelo in Isla Canela in a few weeks and i was wondering if there is a cash machine, local to this hotel. Reason being is that we're taking the pre paid cards and i was wondering if to take some money seperately as well.

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

I cannot answer your question. However, I live in a tiny Andalucían mountain village with just 1000 permanent inhabitants and we have two cash machines outside our two banks.

Although Isla Canela has fewer permanent residents, there are far more tourists. I am fairly confident that there is at least one bank there.

Edited: 08 May 2012, 23:27
Liverpool
Level Contributor
111 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

There is a cash machine at the mairna in the shopping bit.

Chinnor, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

Hi, if it's not too late and you're not already enjoying Isla Canela, there is also an ATM at the beach, next to La Cabra, which I believe is directly opposite the Barcelo. Walk out of the hotel to the beach and it should pretty much be directly in front of you, and as previously posted there is an ATM at Punta del Moral Marina. Enjoy your holidays.

Lomdon
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

Doesn't appear to be there anymore?

Lomdon
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

Doesn't appear to be there anymore?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
111 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

which the one at the marinia? oh dear!

Chinnor, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

It would appear that the last cash machine in Isla Canela, down at the Marina, has been removed. So probably best to make sure you take out any cash you may need when in Ayamonte.

Mentioned in this post
Ayamonte
Ayamonte
Province of Huelva, Spain
8. Re: Cash Machine availability ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Isla Canela
Recent Conversations