We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Hi, we are two couples going to Starfish from 1/9/2008 to 16/9/2008. We have a measly 15kg baggage allowance from the UK so will be packing light & all the good advice on here has helped me decide what is essential and what is not. However, do you get any toiletries provided in your rooms or do I have to bring all of that stuff with me? - also how do you get on for a towel to take to the beach/island etc as I do not want to take towels either as too heavy! We are very, very excited & we don't care that it's September & hurricane season lol- the risk is low and we are just elated to be going - it's gonna be fab!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Soap, shampoo, etc are provided. There is no need to take towels, for they provide them. You just need to return them.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Nudge:

Starfish is a fantastic resort. It has the best beach on the north coast. Click on my name to see some of the photos I posted.

jt

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Thanks JT the photos are great - Also, I saw in some brochure pictures trampolines in the sea - How cool is that!! - Do they still have them do you know??

Thanx Dawn

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Nudge:

I don't ever remember seeing trampolines at the Starfish, but I did see them last week at Sunset Beach in Montego Bay.

I have also submitted a review of Sunset that is sitting somewhere waiting for board approval. I sumbitted a bunch of photos with that, too.

jt

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

they were also at negril 7 mile beach when we went there last year, They are fun

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

Hi you will love it at the Starfish, we are going back in 6 days and can't wait! Dont worry too much about what to take, don't bother with towels and you will receive towel cards on arrival for the beach and hotel towels are changed every day. If there are any toiletries you may have forgotten, there is a handy little store inside the hotel near the entrance that sell most things you may need. Enjoy!

7. Re: Foursome Going To Starfish Sept 2008 for a fortnight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 14:23