We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

Rimbey
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

We are going to be at Breezes Trelawny on Jan.21, 2011. (2 adults and 2 kids aged 6 and 8). I am wondering about the drinking water. Can you drink the water from the tap? If not do they provide bottled water or can you buy it there? Thanks

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,641 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

Yes to both questions. The water is safe to drink from the tap and you can get bottled drinking water there.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

The water is safe to drink, but we had to buy the bottled water in the gift store. . Not sure if that's changed since.

Rimbey
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

Thank you for the answers to my water question.

Stony Plain, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

Thanks for your question about drinking water @ Breezes kapalka. I was wondering the same...

We will be there from January 20th to February 3rd 2011 with our children ages 10 and 13...maybe we'll see you there!

United, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
264 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

The water is said to be safe to drink, but we never have, just to be on the safe side. We get our at the gift shop also and keep in the mini refrigerator in room. Happy Travels

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

My understanding is that the water filtration/purification/whatever system in Jamaica is one of the more advanced systems in the Caribbean... supposedly some of the cruise ships replenish water there when docked...

Miramichi, Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

Check out this info on the gov. of jamaica site.

jis.gov.jm/water_housing/html/20080929t17000…

United, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
264 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

I was not previously aware of that fact, thank you.

9. Re: Drinking water at Breezes Trelawny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 06:29
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth
Recent Conversations