We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where are you able to smoke

pennsylvania
4 posts
Save Topic
where are you able to smoke

we are going to breezes trelawny and were told all rooms are smoke free.can you smoke on your balcony or at the pools and beach.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where are you able to smoke

Jamaica is quite smoke friendly. When we stayed at Trelawny you could smoke in the rooms. Outside is always ok

pennsylvania
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where are you able to smoke

how long ago did you stay at breezes. travel agent said this no smoking in rooms or on balcony started about a month ago.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where are you able to smoke

It was the summer of 2009. I highly doubt that they would enforce no smoking on the balcony. That would be ridiculous.

United, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
264 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where are you able to smoke

Been there numerous times and always smoke on my cottage porch and probably will continue to do so. I'm a considerate smoker and do not leave ashes and butts all over and always bring my own ashtray as the rooms don't have them. The resort has sand containers all over for butts also. I try to be considerate at the pool area also with my smoking, try to not be too close to others if I do, allot of people do get bent out of shape about it or have asthma or allergies. Good Luck and Happy Travels

5. Re: where are you able to smoke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 05:17