We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time & Place

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Time & Place

Does anyone know if it's OK to bring kids here since the N resort is right there? How far of a walk is it? I've only ever gone to the right of the resort, never to the left.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time & Place

There have been some recent mixed reviews on the place-service, food, etc.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time & Place

Time & Place is right up against the fence of NResort.I have been there many times when it was FDR Pebbles..It could cause you some embarasment if that is something you don't want kids to see.

NJ
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Time & Place

Thank you. So if I go out the front of the building and make a right, how far of a walk is it? I read that it's difficult to get out through the gate on the beach.

Milwaukee, WI.
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Time & Place

Best guess (stayed at N Resort) is about a mile.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Time & Place

Just back from N. It looks to me that you could walk out of Time and Place, go to your LEFT, facing the ocean, and walk away from N, towards Falmouth. If you go to your right, you'll be heading towards N.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Time & Place

DO you want to bring kids to stay or just eat and swim? From what I remember it's more of a cove beach so I suggest water shoes and if you stay (I haven;t) I hear it's real buggy so be prepared.

PEACE!

NJ
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Time & Place

We just want a nice meal in an authentic restaurant. We were conned by a man on the beach a few years back so that option is OUT.

Milwaukee, WI.
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Time & Place

" From what I remember it's more of a cove beach so I suggest water shoes and if you stay (I haven;t) I hear it's real buggy so be prepared"

Are you referring to Time N Place?

NOT a cove, NOT buggy on beach, as there is usually a strong wind along a vast open beach. Beach is not shaded, so sand fleas are not a problem.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
51 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Time & Place

Just got back, beautiful beach, you wont be disappointed. The owner ( Tony ) asked us to pay to use the beach after we were there an hour. No problem paying and was able to talk him down on his price. There we some topless bathers who did stroll down the beach a couple of times. My kids have seen it before so not a problem.

10. Re: Time & Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:43