We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

Hi - Can anyone give me an idea as to which International branded spirits are available at Bars. Many thanks

Jackson, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

I didn't pay close attention to what they had other than what I was drinking, but they have Grey Goose at every bar, if that tells you anything about what's available to any resort guest.

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

Thanks for the info

How was the food?

Also you mentioned kids , did yours enjoy the kids club ?

This will be out first time in janaica , August , and I have no idea what to expect

We wanted a change of scenery after being to Nexuco and Dr a few times in the last years

Thanks in advance

Shirin

Jackson, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

Funny you should mention the DR - we went last year and the year before, and it was fine, but for me it was really lacking in the cultural experience department. The best thing about Jamaica is that you are safe venturing off the resort and you can really experience what Jamaica is truly about. The people are friendly (if a little persistent when trying to sell you trinkets and other junk) and the landscape is beautiful. I just posted a very lengthy review of the resort which hasn't been approved yet, but as soon as it it's available please look at it. I spent at least an hour writing it and it's very detailed and directed primarily towards families with children. One of the best parts of our trip is the connection that we made with Andrew, our driver. He took us on all of our excursions for about half of what the resort wanted, showed us the sights that we might never have known about, and by the end of the week had become a true family friend. We will be calling him every time we go to Jamaica from now on, whether it be for a lengthy vacation or a one-day cruise stop. If you're interested I will give you his contact info :) I will definitely have him booked from the time I step off the plane till he drops us off at the airport on our next vacay :) He's seriously that great!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Jackson, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

If anyone else on this thread is looking for a driver who comes highly recommended, here is Andrew's info :

Andrew Chandon

(876)532-1150

(876) 508-3288

andrewchandon@yahoo.com

They know him at the local restaurants and at the attractions that we visited. He spoke to our raft guides before we ever stepped foot on the rafts when excursioning with our young children without our husbands at the Martha Brae, and I always felt that he was very protective over us and our children whenever we were with him. We vacationed with another family, and we all agreed that we would feel comfortable with just the wives and children vacationing alone in Jamaica as long as Andrew was the one in charge of any transportation while we were there. We trust him implicitly!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Jackson, Tennessee...
Level Contributor
33 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147311-d471…

Shirin here is my review of the resort. If you're taking kids I don't think you'll regret choosing this one :)

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

Thank you very much

17. Re: Royalton White Sands Trelawny - International Branded Drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 07:16