We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seven seas beach/snorkel ?

Austin TX.
Level Contributor
268 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
seven seas beach/snorkel ?

Has anyone snorkeled at seven seas beach and if so how was it, thanks

1. Re: seven seas beach/snorkel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 13:42
El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seven seas beach/snorkel ?

And if you want to go to a few places by Seven Seas, we went out with Kayaking Puerto Rico on a 2.5 hr trip. You kayak out to a couple other spots in that area- some only accessible via kayak. It was fun and they are really knowledgeable about PR and ecology etc.

puertoricodaytrips.com/kayakingpr-snorkel-tr…

Mentioned in this post
Kayaking Puerto Rico
Kayaking Puerto Rico
1,744 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Austin TX.
Level Contributor
268 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seven seas beach/snorkel ?

Muchas gracias flowerfarm for that info. Have you toured with salty dreams? they have a tour that takes you to CAYO ICACOS, ISLA DE PALOMINOS and ISLA DE LOBOS, any info. on these islands will be greatly appreciated, thanks

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: seven seas beach/snorkel ?

Yes, I have snorkeled them all.

Salty Dreams... I know them as Salty Dog. They are one of the many companies of "booze cruises". These are fun trips. I have not used salty Dreams, (we went with another company), but they are all similar (Salty Dog looks nice because it is smaller(fewer people)).

Here is our info on these types of trips:

puertoricodaytrips.com/snorkel-boat-tours-a-…

For snorkeling, I thought Lobos was fantastic. Palaminos was so-so. Icacos was great if you go past where everyone else goes (most people just stay at the beginning of the reef- killing it. Keep snorkeling around the reef- it gets very nice).

There are other ways to do these snorkel trips:

puertoricodaytrips.com/icacos-your-private-i…

puertoricodaytrips.com/erin-go-bragh-day-sai…

Enjoy!

5. Re: seven seas beach/snorkel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 04:16