We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Fajardo?

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
46 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Fajardo?

I know I may be asking a silly question since it seems like Fajardo is a more remote area, however what is the nightlife like in Fajardo? I am going on vacation with friends, and we are in our late 20's. We are looking for a resort that has wonderful beaches and sailing during the day, but we also want to go out for dinner and dancing at night. We also want to be able to visit OSJ. I found a great deal for El Conquistador, so I'm really leaning toward this property. Any advice?

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Fajardo?

Regarding nightlife, there is not much to do in Fajardo at night, although fabulous during the day and a lot to see and do.

When convenitons are held, you might get a little nightlife if you mingle with the ones at the convention...

For nightlife, visit OSJ, Condado or El San Juan Hotel.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,825 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Fajardo?

The El Conquistador is build on a cliff, not on a beach. But they have a 25 year rental agreement for 3/4 of Palomino Island, which is beautiful. They provide ferry service to the island from the Resort. But they will not allow for you to bring food or drinks with you ( can get quit expensive)

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Fajardo?

What nights are you going?

I just heard of a little bar by the Villa Marina that gives free salsa lessons on Thurs nights, so I assume they have live music and dancing other nights.....

Miami
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in Fajardo?

Well during the day you can enjoy Seven Seas Beach it's less than 5 minutes from el Conquistador. And have better control of your schedule if driving around the island.

Concerning nightlife. Fajardo it's not a big option but still. Have a nice open bar near one of the marinas, and some small pubs that play from tropical to urban music. dining, you have a lot of options. just check in here some of the places you might go eat from criollo, sea food, to grill

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in Fajardo?

Hey virtue,

What type the music or scene you looking for? If nightlife is important to you,then aim to Isla Verde. Isla Verde have nice beach, and bunch of restaurants. Is close to Old San Juan, Condado, and Ocean Park. Also very close to the airport.

You can rent a car and go to Fajardo. It takes about 45 minutes depending on the traffic.

6. Re: Nightlife in Fajardo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 04:16