We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking At El Con with Enterprise Rental from Airport?

Framingham...
Level Contributor
185 posts
330 reviews
Save Topic
Parking At El Con with Enterprise Rental from Airport?

I've read in various places on Trip Advisor and elsewhere that with an Enterprise car rental from the airport, you can park at the Enterprise rental lot at the El Conquistador. My understanding is this lot is closer than the regular lot and also would avoid the nightly parking fee.

Is this info correct? is this on the up and up? Or on the sly?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
118 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking At El Con with Enterprise Rental from Airport?

I made a reservation with Enterprise weeks ago. Just read the other week the same info you are asking about where those with an Enterprise rental gets free parking. My wife just made our reservations at El Con this past weekend. She was told that giving free parking to those with Enterprise rentals was a mistake. Supposedly the free parking for Enterprise rentals is only supposed to be for those who rent from Enterprise AT the hotel. We are being told that we still need to pay for our parking. I am sorry, I don't have first hand knowledge to back this up. I am only going by what my wife was told.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking At El Con with Enterprise Rental from Airport?

Hi we are wondering about this too.

2 one ways is the same price (excluding parking) as a one-way for the entire period but parking for a couple of days would kill it

3. Re: Parking At El Con with Enterprise Rental from Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2012, 06:28