We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fajardo Biobay booking questions

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
260 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Fajardo Biobay booking questions

Ok, I am trying to find a link for this.... how do I book directly with Las cebesaz reserve for a ranger tour during the day,and a biobay tour at night? I can't find anything.... just other tour operators sites.... how far out can you book a tour here? thanks....

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

You go to the Para la Naturaleza site and pick the tour you want and the date you want and then book online:

https:/…index.jsf

You want "Meet Las Cabezas de San Juan " and "bioluminescence and light pollution"

Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
260 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

Thank you..(I am having a hard time trying to spell these words correctly)

Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
260 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

I checked the site out -thanks! It looks like you can only book thru January dates, but since the google translator isn't 100% is that correct? We don't travel till May,so it looks like I'll have to wait to book...

Eagle River...
Level Contributor
61 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

You can only make reservations on-line the week before. You have to call for reservations further out. 787-722-5882

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

I am 99% sure you can reserve dates online months in advance- you just need to reset the calendar dates and search for your dates.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

I can't seem to find a tour with the motorboats as opposed to the kayaks. Can anyone provide suggestions? Thanks.

Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
260 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

well, maybe it's b/c of the translator but I can't get the calendar to work past January- so I will have to be patient I guess.....

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
757 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

Try bioisland, these reviews are helpfull and say you must call rather than use a website.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g612474-d2…

Seems to be generous policy on refunds/cancellations. We have not used this company ourselves. We did a last minute walk on after dinner at the Croabas launch point, where we were solicited by the "electric?" passenger boats while walking around. This avoided refund/no glow/weather issues but is not for everyone, as our fluency worked with the Spanish narration. No restroom, snacks, etc. aboard the boat and you will be out for awhile. Cabezas tours were much better/more comforatable and cost a lot less, IMHO.

Out

Philadelphia, USA
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

Is the Para la Naturaleza trip not by boat? The description online says you "visit the bio-lagoon, walking above it on a specially designed boardwalk." How does this compare to the BioIsland tour (by electric boat)? Any other tour operators recommended?

[We have a 5 yo, and I don't think she could handle the kayak, even though that's how I would like to do it. Do you think there's any issue with her doing the electric boat?] Finally, any reports on the current condition of the Farjado biobay? We'll be there next weekend - 3/8 to 3/11/14.

10. Re: Fajardo Biobay booking questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 19:35