We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bio Bay and Zip Lining Recomendations

Flower Mound, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bio Bay and Zip Lining Recomendations

My family is staying at El Con next week and we want to tour Bio Bay by boat not kyak but not sure which company is best to book through. We also want to zip line in the rain forest and Yunke Zip Line came highly recommended but we don't meet the age requirements. We are a family of 5 with three kids ages 20, 16 and 8 (Yunke is 10 and over). Do you have any recommendations on tour companies for either of these?

Thanks so much for your help, we are looking forward to our trip!

Fun Cat Catamaran
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Salty Dog Catamaran
Sightseeing Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours
Catamaran Getaway
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,857 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bio Bay and Zip Lining Recomendations

There are only 2 companies that use a boat to go into the bay, and they usually book up early. I would try BioIsland first and if they are booked, call BabyBay cruisers.

You did not say if you will have a car. There are 2 other zipline companies in the El Yunque area: Rainforest zipline corp and Junglequi. They are ok.....but if you have a car, I would suggest heading over to La Marquesa or if the 8 yo is at least 4 ft tall, go out to Toro Verde. Both of those have longer/higher cables.

Mentioned in this post
626 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Flower Mound, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bio Bay and Zip Lining Recomendations

Thank you so much for your recommendations! Yes we will have a car and she is 4 ft. tall so we will try the higher ones!

I appreciate the input!

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,304 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bio Bay and Zip Lining Recomendations

Also just to let you know, the Ziplines are not in the Rainforest, but on the Foothills. So you don't really see the Forest. I wouldsuggest to take the 10 am at Rainforest Zipline and then go up the Mountain for some hiking.They also have a picnic area to stop and make a lunch break. The picnic is not very maintained well, so you hardly see people there. Very peacefull

4. Re: Bio Bay and Zip Lining Recomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Fajardo
Recent Conversations