We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for a good snorkeling trip

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for a good snorkeling trip

I am looking into booking a snorkeling trip for our visit to PR in early July. I came across the Spread Eagle II through reviews and it looks great. Anyone been on their trip and also, I believe I read on their website that they will pick up in San Juan, does anyone know the cost of this?

Or, if you have a better boat/tour/snorkel trip to look into, any suggestions are certainly welcome.

We are staying in Carolina at the Embassy Suites and would not like to rent a car more than two days.

Thanks in advance.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,025 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for a good snorkeling trip

If you are looking for the best snorkelling, you will want to take one of the fast cats that East island excursions runs. They go out to Culebra and Vieques. Culebra has a nature preserve that has excelent snorkeling. Spread Eagle will go out to one of the Cays for snorkelling and is a nice trip. But you won't see much of a reef.

4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for a good snorkeling trip

Thanks for the suggestion, just confirmed our trip through East Island Excursions this morning!

Lenexa, Kansas
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for a good snorkeling trip

We have taken the snorkeling excursion you mentioned. It was a great day; however, snorkeling wasn't that great.

4. Re: Suggestions for a good snorkeling trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:17