We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Melbourne
Level Contributor
174 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Watermark Fiji?

I've been told that the restaurant at the Watermark hotel is great value for money.

Only thing is I can't find anything about a Watermark hotel/resort in Fiji?

Is there such a place?

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watermark Fiji?

Hi MammDukeOz

The resort you are thinking of is World Mark it is next door to the Radisson all the resorts have good restaurants and Cardos at the marina is good value as well as the pizza shop and hot bread shop great cream buns

Melbourne
Level Contributor
174 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watermark Fiji?

Thank you for that!

I've been driving myself mad looking for this Watermark hotel!!

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watermark Fiji?

I just got back from 5 nights at the radisson and we ate at the Worldmark. Kids meals were great value $10.00 FJ or so and included a softdrink and icecream. Mains were around fijian $25.00. My husband got a steak and would not recommend it although i had a chicken curry and this was beautiful. The chefs were indian from what i could see. I visited a number of the restaurants on denarau and looked at their menus and the resort you have mentioned was probably the best value for money although I would recommend eating at the Port. Condo's or Chefs had very nice meals. Hope this helps.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
174 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watermark Fiji?

Thank you for that Taykia.

Gosh what did we do before travel forums? Now I don't make a move without researching hotels, rooms, restaurants, activities lol!

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watermark Fiji?

Hi again

Remember don’t believe every thing you read what some people like others hate

When we stayed at World Mark 3 years ago it was pretty average but when we visited this year( our son and grand children were staying there we were at the Radisson next door) it had improved out of site maybe the best on Denarau remember that Fiji Is an island so they don’t have good beef but the seafood is great. Most of the behind the scene people are Indian and the people that are in contact with the tourists are fijin

6. Re: Watermark Fiji?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 14:21