We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

Wodonga, Australia
Level Contributor
252 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

My daughter is staying at Sheraton Fiji for 2 nights prior to going out to the islands and only have breakfast included for 1 morning. I have read that it is easy to go to other Hotels to have breakfast as they are very close and am wondering what people reccommend.

Thanking everyone for their help.

Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

They are all pretty much the same.Try The Marina probably cheaper than the resorts.

Wodonga, Australia
Level Contributor
252 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

Thankyou for your advice. I think it was Worldmark Trendwest that I read in the TA forums that had great well priced meals.Can anyone comment?

Thanking you all.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

Hi sunny58

We stayed at the Radisson and had breakfast at World Mark one morning at a much cheaper price then the Radisson but most days we went to Cardos at the marina and got a bacon and egg roll and took them around the corner to the coffee shop best coffee in town and finished with a cream bun at the hot bread shop next door total cost of breakfast about f$6 all made fresh

Dave

Sydney
Level Contributor
75 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

Next to the Sheraton there is a cafe like gloria jeans/starbucks not sure what the brand is but i think its a Kiwi chain. Why spend big bucks when you can get a Large Latte and a muffin for $8 and it tastes fine

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

We had lunch and dinner at the Worldmark and they were great but haven't had breakfast there. They are next door to the Sheraton so you can walk on the beach to there. We stayed at the Hilton and you can go to any of the resorts for meals.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,022 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

Hi

Forget the hotels and go to Cardo's at the mariner. This is a favourite eatery with yachties and locals alike and has been in business forever, right on the water. I'm sure they still do breakfast. There are a few other restaurants there too. It is right by where the boats for the islands leave. Nicer atmosphere than at an hotel.

Wodonga, Australia
Level Contributor
252 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

Thanks everyone so much for your great advice. My daughter has returned now and said that the marina had the best food and atmosphere for breakfast and lunch so for anyone one else interested -this is the place to try.

8. Re: Where is the best place to have breakfast at Denarau Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 10:22