We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

Which Denarau Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
2 posts
Save Topic
The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

there? we need 2 nights accommodation in oct before we head down the coral coast and are looking at the sheraton or the sofitel ... what would anyone who has stayed there recommend? we are taking our 2 boys with us, 1 1/2 and 3 yrs and are looking at a ocean breeze room at the sheraton (all of us in the one room just for the 2 nights).

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
735 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

Hi treens81

All the resorts on Denarau are very similar I would go with the one that gives you the best price after all its only 2 nights and they are all 4 or 41/2 star hotels

Dave

Sydney
Level Contributor
21 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

Hi

We are off to the Sheraton again this week. I guess we have stayed there 4 or 5 times but have not been in the last 24 months so looking forward to checking it out again.

Our girls are 9 and 6 now but when our youngest was too little for the kids club I got a nanny from the Sheraton. She is still with the Sheraton.

If you decide to stay there I will email you the nannys name. She is great with toddlers, she has 7 kids herself and has just become a grandmother.

Auckland
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

Hi ... thanks for your comments, thats great we are definately going to book now!! As we are only there for 2 nights I dont think we will need the nanny, but thank you for the offer ..... Enjoy your holiday, I know we cant wait for ours!!!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

Agree that most of the resorts on Denarau are much of a muchness -- I have to say though that the bed at the Sofitel Hotel was the best we have ever slept in - so comfortable.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
165 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

As of last week, www.hotels.com was offering second night free at the Radisson- gorgeous rooms, gorgeous property. If they are still offering that, it's the best deal. The standard rooms come with a fridge- great for little ones, and the one bedrooms suites are not much more.

Have a great trip!

Beth Carson

6. Re: The sheraton Denerau Fiji ... have you stayed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 08:16