We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
772 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

HI my wife, my 2 1/2 year old and myself will shortly be going to denarau for around 8 days and staying at sofitel.

I have seen some brief postings and scant details of babysitting available for children. I know there is a kids club at sofitel but was also wondering about babysitting.

Has anyone had any experience using babysitters there? Im sure Sofitel could organise them for us but perhaps they are more expensive rather than us just going to someone direct? any odea of costs, reliability.

Just looking for a few hours a couple of the days for a rest so we can enjoy some time around the pool without worrying about our little one.

Thanks,

Lindsay

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
772 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

bump

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

Babysitting is available at just about anywhere these days its almost a given that parents will want tp spend some time either chilling out having a meal or just one on one time! You will find the prices are not anywhere near as expensive than at home so really you should not worry about this the fijian ladies who babysit are just lovely very friendly and you never hear of any bad reports at all. You child will love whoem ever you have babysit just ask at the reception desk of the resort and they will be able to book one for you!

Victoria
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

We have used baby sitting at sofitel before organised direct through the kids club desk either call or just pop down and they will arrange someone to baby sit, cost from memory was about $8 fiji p/h for a qualified baby sitter, she was very nice and friendly and did an excellent job.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
772 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

thanks very much for both of your assistance.

5. Re: Babysitting on Denarau (sofitel)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 04:18