We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danny's Village Homestay

Which Denarau Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Danny's Village Homestay

First time to Fiji with daughter and we are considering staying at Danny's for a more local experience.

How far away is Danny's from Nadi airport? And which is best and cheapest way to get there?

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Danny's Village Homestay

Have you googled Danny Homestay, Fiji on Youtube? There are heaps of little clips and many might just answer some of your questions.

I found them very interesting and would love to stay here on day...

Auckland New Zealand
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Danny's Village Homestay

I recently stayed at Dannys - awesome - It was my first time trip to Fiji - I want to go back next holiday period. I booked through Fijihomestays.com and as it was my first time in Fiji they suggested I get picked up from my Resort (or it could have been NADI Airport ) by a private taxi. It was the village transport. The fare was Fiji $120.00 ( Canadian Dollar at todays rate approx CAD$65.00 ) It was convenient and they drove about 1hr.45minutes from the village to pick me up and then drove me to the village and Dannys. The village recieved the benefit by using their vehicle. You can travel by bus - which I did upon my return to Nadi - The hosts suggested - with those fabulous smiles - that I should experience the local bus and stood with me out on the road and waved one down. It cost F$10.00 and a great experience - The busses are airconditioned by having no windows and it took about twice as long as it stops to pickup and let off passengers.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Danny's Village Homestay

I stay regularly at the Namatakula Homestay....I am interested to try danny's which is also at namatakula Village...what is the cointact number for Danny'splease for booking direct with him.

Brisbane Qld
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Danny's Village Homestay

see Danny's Village Homestay at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH9_Ui4J3lI

what you see is what you get

Trip advisor reports on Danny's at this link

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1552721-d15506…

we booked our stay at Danny's via fijihomestays.com

It took us about 2 hrs drive from Nadi Airport to get to the village. Our plane arrived in the late afternoon so Danny's had a driver from the village meet us at the airport. It cost us $160 Fijian dollars and was well worth it as it was our first time in Fiji and it was easy and hassel free.

Sake and Tupou the owners are great and can not do enough to make your stay a great experience.

5. Re: Danny's Village Homestay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Denarau Island
Recent Conversations