We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denarau Island hotel restaurants

Which Denarau Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Denarau Island hotel restaurants

We are off to Fiji next week for nine days and staying at the Terraces for two nights and then Worldmark. Do any of the hotels on Denarau have reasonably priced restaurants with tasty food (we will have our 14 month old with us). Any help really appreciated. Thanks.

Edited: 27 January 2011, 03:04
Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
734 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denarau Island hotel restaurants

The marina is just across the road from the Terraces so you will have the choice of several restaurants my favorites are Cardos and Mamas Pizza

But all the others are ok the hot bread shop has nice pies and the best cream buns

The restaurant at Worldmark is reasonably priced and the food is quiet good remember the price of food and drinks is in Fijiia dollars. You can also have meals in you unit or cook on the bbq at Worldmark

Dave

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denarau Island hotel restaurants

Agree with Dave, and when you are at the Worldmark, the Radisson is next door, accessed just near the Worldmark restaurant down by the beach.

They have a few different restaurants on site including Cross restaurant, which has great food, but adults only.

Baby sitting is cheap, and the Fijian people wonderful with children.

Happy holiday.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denarau Island hotel restaurants

Hi, at the marina also try Lulu's cafe- in case you don't know, the Bula bus will take you to all the resorts at denarau and down to the marina

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Denarau Island
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Denarau Island hotel restaurants

The Radisson also has a restaurant set up in the shallows of one of the pools too. I assume its adults only, it looks really lovely & the menu looked good & reasonably priced.

I'm hoping to get there next trip, as well as Cross again. Trouble is I'm running out of nights for all the places I want to eat.

Aside from what has been mentioned above at the Marina,( & agree wholeheartedly with all) we also had a very nice dinner at Amalfi Italian restaurant.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Denarau Island hotel restaurants

Thanks everyone for your helpful comments.

6. Re: Denarau Island hotel restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 05:19