We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiji Beach Hilton

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
111 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Fiji Beach Hilton

Can anyone tell me what the 1 bedroom beachfront units with a pool are called?

I am looking on a number of booking sites, including the Hilton, but none identify what the rooms with the pools are.

Is the individual pool an extra charge? Is it worth it?

thanks

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiji Beach Hilton

Check here...

travelonline.com/fiji/…

There is mention of one and two bedroom accommodation with a shared plunge pool and a three bedroom deluxe with a private pool. I wasn't quite brave enough to check the actual cost but you can get an 'instant quote' through there to give you some idea of the cost.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiji Beach Hilton

I wouldn't think it was worth it, the pool is pretty small and these apartments are further away from the restaurant and shops at the resort.

We were there last week and had a one bedroom beach front apartment (room 605) and it was perfect, we found the pools were gnerally pretty deserted, most people seem to head off during the day.

3. Re: Fiji Beach Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 04:19