We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

Which Denarau Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

Hi all,

My partner and I, late 20's are travelling to Fiji in June for a week, staying at the Beach & Spa resort managed by The Hilton.

We have booked a cooking class & a jetski tour. I'd love to hear any other suggestions for what to do or see while we are over there. We are excited for a week away from home to relax as well as have fun.

I'm wondering the current prices of food on Denaru Island and some great places to eat/drink.

Many thanks !!

:)

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

Hi Lula, welcome to the forum. Very exciting... your first trip to Fiji! It would be a great idea to do a day trip or two out to the islands (Denarau is attached to the mainland by a causeway so, while still Fiji and very nice in it's own right, is maybe not the postcard stuff you might be thinking of if you're thinking white sand and that really blue water). To experience that book a day trip out to one of the Mamanuca Islands such as Castaway, Mana etc. and have fun enjoying a day snorkeling and seeing the sights. There are a lot to choose from and the tour desk at your accommodation will be able to offer lots of options and book you on any you decide on. Many of them include lunch, some even include breakfast with bubbles and unlimited beer and wine... many choices to suit everyone's desires for a days outing.

To give you an idea of what's on offer check here...

http://www.ssc.com.fj/day_cruise.aspx

There are many more and I'm sure others will post with more info.

Have a great holiday, be warned though that Fiji is addictive. :)

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

Thank you so much Dianz :)

There are so many to choose from.. do you have any suggestions on some of the best islands to visit? Would love to do all the snorkelling, paddle boarding, kayaking as well as enjoying beer and wine on our way to the islands :)

I've heard good things about Oolala cruises to Savala Island as well as the Seaview trip to Bounty Island

3. Re: Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 13:35
Brisbane...
Level Contributor
205 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

Oolala do a fantastic and very friendly day to their own small island, I prefer Whales Tales, same sort of day trip but they now have power snorkeling.

The Seaspray trip we did was very rough while on the boat, also the transfers are all do via a tender, very hard to board and disembark on rough days.

Overall the day trip was still good.

All day drinks and a good lunch is available whichever trip you choose.

Cheers

Edited: 06 May 2014, 23:51
5. Re: Denaru Island Holiday - Fiji. Activities & Food places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Denarau Island
Recent Conversations