We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Final Countdown

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Final Countdown

Hello everyone! Well im onto the final countdown to the next trip just less than 48 hours till i depart. Got the bag ready will start packing tonight or just do it tomorrow. Im just about to go and drop noise box aka the PUP to the kennel for his holiday. Everything else is good to go! Still trying to work out what to do/see this time some idea's but will go with the flow i think. Have already booked a car for at least 3 days so that will be good! Thinks there has been a bit or rain and looks like the will be some more while im away. Anyone just come back? What has the weather been like? Talk Soon

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Final Countdown

Hi Bluestreek,

Got back last week,

We had mainly great weather....very HOT! We did have a couple of days that it rained all day, and a few arvos where it became overcast. One day it got up to 36 degrees!

But then again...we are on holidays!!

Have a great time, very jelous!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Final Countdown

How exciting........its finally here. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.

Nola :)

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,753 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Final Countdown

Whatever the weather have a great time Blue. We had two days of rain and some more overnight (that is the best) and the grand daddy of all thunderstorms that shook the ground. Hopefully you will have blue skies all the way. Enjoy, Barb

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Final Countdown

Have a great trip Blue, and enjoy the food. and most importantly have fun.

Looking forward to your report when you return.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Final Countdown

Thanks everyone! Whatever the weather it doesn't bother me just as good as in any heat, rain, wind! Well less than 24 hours to go now! I am about to go start packing the bag! Pup went to the kennel yesterday for the first time and was more than happy to share a kiss with his new female attendant and leave mummy without a fuss talk about sharing the love the little tartlett! Hoping he will have a great time while im gone! Well back to the packing!!!!!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Final Countdown

Sounds like he will have a great holiday as well.

You have a fantastic time, Blue.

Happy Packing!!!

Nola :)

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Final Countdown

Thanks very much Nola! I haven't left yet! I got stuck on email reading will be going now! Talk to everyone later today! After all the packing is completed!

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Final Countdown

Have a fabulous time Miss Blue! Im so jealous...we have to wait till May for our next trip :D

I follow all your regular posts (along with all other regular Fiji enthusiasts posts I might add!), so it will be great to hear about your adventures when you return.

Have a safe and wonderful journey!!

Maree

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Final Countdown

Hello Maree and thanks for the kind message! Im still online fiddling about with things! I will now try and leave my trusty computer and go and pack the bag again! At this rate i may never be done so many distractions! Thanks for following my posts! Will be doing reviews when i return!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,398 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Final Countdown

Have a wonderful holiday Bluestreek.......am so envious. Look forward to hearing about your trip when you return home. Happy packing.

Get answers to your questions about Sonaisali Island