We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive from Dunedin to Wanaka

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Drive from Dunedin to Wanaka

Hi there,

We would like to seek advise on which route to take from dunedin to wanaka is more direct and fast.

Thanks much. Appreciate it.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Drive from Dunedin to Wanaka

I am planning a trip to South Island, Start from Blenheim, Pitcon, Nelson. I am not sure the road condition in the week 2-3 of Oct.. I would like to drive along hi way #6 south all ways to Fox Glacia and then continue to Queen town. Had anyone ever driven on this hi-way, Is there any thing that I need to take precaution ? Please give me an advance. Any goods thing that I should not miss, please let me know.

Thanks....

California
Level Contributor
7,345 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Drive from Dunedin to Wanaka

Kristy, you should start your own thread, so as to not confuse people. This is Chan Y's thread and concerns and it gets very confusing when sorting out two problems on a single thread. He/she is traveling from Dunedin to Wanaka, you from Fox Glacier to Queenstown. Two entirely different concerns.

13. Re: Drive from Dunedin to Wanaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 07:18