We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone out there....Baby bush lodge questions

south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
anyone out there....Baby bush lodge questions

Anyone been here? Is it a little away from the touristy area? What is the beach like and the tide? Does it have a pool?

I do realize its a more laid back type of accomodation which is what I like...but also wondered if it is between loads of other hotels or a bit isolated? Help please!!

Lushoto, Tanga...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone out there....Baby bush lodge questions

Hallo ,

It will be better if you 'l add more informations on your quest,like:

1where is the lodge.

2.which region in Tanzania?

I'll be then ready to help for more thing .

south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone out there....Baby bush lodge questions

Its in the Kiwenga area. Getting myself totally confused....I gather that is close to Nungwi area(or part of it?) I have heard that the tide goes out here so not much beach? Also where is Kendwa..this sounds like good beach area...I think its in walking distance from Nungwi?

I have read the reviews for Baby Bush and it sounds great. Was a bit worried about the age group?

Hope this helps.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone out there....Baby bush lodge questions

Of mid class located at North East Coast.

No,swimingpool

If you are of that type is good option.

Is about 40-45 minutes good Driving from Kiwengwa to Kendwa Vlllage area/Nungwi Village area (North Coast)

Nungwi Village area is within walking interval to Kendwa Village area and accessible in low tide states only.

Or can hire local boat or car which is about 10 minutes.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

4. Re: anyone out there....Baby bush lodge questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Nungwi
Recent Conversations