We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

KOLKATA
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

What is the address and phn.no of Hotel Alka at Haridwar?

how is the quality of this hotel?

pls update

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

Alka Hotel's contact No. is 01334-227244. It's a bog hotel conveniently located at Har ki Pauri .

When are you planning to visit ? last week, on my visit I saw there was no water in Ganges at Har ki Pauri, as the cleaning work is going on for Kumbha Mela 2010. There will be no water till Diwali at Har ki Pauri.

KOLKATA
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

Pls mention some standard budget hotels along with contact nos.(if any)near Vishnu Ghat.

i will b there from 31st Oct to 3rd Nov morning.

Will there b water?

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

Haridwar is a small town, very compact all hotels in Har ki Pauri area are quite close to the ghats. You can check whether Hotel Teerth is in your budget or not. It's right on the river.

Mansarovar is also an economy hotel opposite Mansa Devi Ropeway. Hoshiarpuri Dhaba, which is a very old dhaba in Haridwar is nearby. Do not forget to have Aloo Poorie at Mohan Poorie wala near Har ki Pauri entrance.

Ganga water will start flowing at Har Ki Pauri from Diwali i.e. from 17th October.

And Dear Stalker, I am not suggesting www.namsteindiatours.com here as they specialize in Rajasthan + Agra + Delhi tour only.

4. Re: Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2010, 12:34
5. Re: Contact info. for Hotel Alka,Haridwar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 05:16