We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
230 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

Hello!

I'm currently looking for a reliable transport provider (van/bus operator)/Travel Agency in Dumaguete. I'll be visiting Dumaguete this November and would like to visit the office of the provider to talk personally. Anyone who can recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Rizal Boulevard
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Silliman University
Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites
fairfield...
Level Contributor
893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

....please contact the following---Miss Yen 09177226318

....She might be able to arrange the transportation you require. Hopefully, I'll be there in November 16th after my meeting in Bacolod. Drop me a message then.

Papalo

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,613 posts
1,674 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

@papalo any email contact?

@tripadora not sure if S2S will be around Negros but she is a wealth of information for the area. Pl drop her a pm.

Tommo

Edited: 25 October 2013, 23:22
fairfield...
Level Contributor
893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

Tommo,

....sorry, I have no email from her. She's a "go between" (coordinator) to private car/van owners. I've just talked to her on the phone, never met her. She arranged rental cars for me whenever I'm in Dumaguete.

Papalo

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
230 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

Thanks for your replies.

5. Re: Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 23:35
6. Re: Reliable Transport Provider/Travel Agency for big group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 07:20