We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

Which Pissouri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south yorks
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

We are going to the hylatio in may.can any one tell me how much it costs to go all inclusive ,or is it cheap enough to eat out. We managed to get a cheap self catering week and unsure about the cost of food in cyprus.I realise we must take cash with us now and don't want to be left short.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

Hi all. I contacted the owner ref AI and he quoted me 150 euro pp. It works out at 25 euro each day, so just for drinks not bad. We are planning to eat out every night and most lunchtimes to. I am looking forward to going to this complex but am worried if we decide not use al we will be given the hard sell even though we will stay on the complex during the day and pay for drinks. Has anyone got the hard sell to have al and if you didnt take up the option you still had the friendly staff?

Many thanks

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

Hi, I stayed at Hylatio on AI due to a crazy price offered by Olympic Holidays ,I would not recommend it at the best the food is from just about ok to rubbish the drinks are not that good either.

Hylatio I found was a good place to stay if you just want a quiet time and relax ,there is very little entertainment in the evenings most nights none. The staff are friendly they do ask if you want to upgrade just say no, there were loads of people on SC while I was there and they were not treated any differently by staff.For drinks outside the complex try the Pissouri Bay Cafe-Bar about five minutes walk down the road.And try to spend an evening in the top village .Julie

south yorks
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

We stayed last May with a good deal from olympic holidays on a self catering basis.

When we arrived we all collected in reception and we were told about the alinclusive offer.There wasn't any pressure at all and we opted not to take up the offer.We were glad we didn't as in pissouri bay there were lots of good restaurants to choose from.

We ate once in the on site restaurant and found the food ok but not as good as the ones in the bay.Also it's nice to go out and eat in a different restaurant every night.

We also enjoyed eating our own breakfast on our own terrace when we were ready but that's what we prefer.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,458 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

So you are panning to pay the cost of AI just for drinks and then eat out - sorry but that definitely doesn't make sense.

You can buy alcohol at duty free and at the supermarkets and in many of the bars and cafes you can get a beer for 2 euro - you'd have to drink more than 12 pints of beer a day every day to make the 25 euro AI charge worth while, perhaps you do.

On the assumption that you don't then just say no to the AI and buy some beers, wine or spirits and mixers from the supermarket.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

Thanks for your responses as I was in two minds going AL. No i dont drink that much but was working out the prices as if I were in a Hotel as they were quite expensive when I stayed at the Hotel Mediterrean - 6 euros for a Keo Beer or Brandy sour. I have stayed in Pissouri a couple of times and know the area a bit. I was more concerned on the hard sell but you guys have put my mind at rest - thank you.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

Hi, Cyprus2008,When are you going to Hylatio we are in Pissouri at the end of april .I will take a note of drink prices in the bay for you.Julie

Hampshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

fab thanks, we are going end of September. Many thanks and have a great holiday

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

ok I will post some info here will also send you a pm in case you don,t see it ,anything else that you need info on give me a shout.Julie

south yorks
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

We bought our beers in the village and put them in our fridge it worked out much cheaper. Also they have happy hour buy one drink get one free,it was early evening just before heading out to eat.Im sure they will do it this year to get people into the bar.

Reading
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: All inclusive at hylatio tourist village

We have found AI at Hylatio very good value. Unless you have a car Pissouri can be quite expensive, even the large supermarket outside the village. No hard sell on arrival. You will need to go to The Vine Leaf for a good meze though.

Get answers to your questions about Pissouri