We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Credit cards

Which Pissouri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich
Level Contributor
14 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Credit cards

Just wondering how easy it is to use credit cards in bars, restaurants and shops in Pissouri. Do most places accept them? We have never been to Cyprus before and don't know what to expect.

Thanks.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Credit cards

Hi, most places in Cyprus take cards we had no problem in Pissouri, but I am not sure if there is still an ATM in the bay near the Columbia Hotel. I can't remember which bank it was if it was laki they went with the bailout . I know the top village is ok. Julie

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
491 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Credit cards

I have eaten in the restaurant's in Pissouri and paid by credit card. Great food [ fresh fish ]. No problems and very friendly too.

Ipswich
Level Contributor
14 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Credit cards

That's good to know, thanks!

4. Re: Credit cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Pissouri