We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peisey-Vallandry or Valmorel for a Club Med holiday?

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Peisey-Vallandry or Valmorel for a Club Med holiday?

We are planning to take our six children aged 16 down to 7, skiing and think Club Med will be the best option. We have narrowed it down to two resorts but cannot decide which.. we are various levels of skiing and slightly worried that Valmorel is only suitable for beginners. Has anyone been to both?

3 replies to this topic
A O
Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peisey-Vallandry or Valmorel for a Club Med holiday?

havent been to Peisey, but Valmorel has plenty of intermediate and difficult skiing slopes

Essex
Level Contributor
27,477 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peisey-Vallandry or Valmorel for a Club Med holiday?

i have not been to Vallandry.

I have, though, stayed in Plan Peisy and have, during my time in resort, seen the Club Med "Pad" at Peisey Vallandry.

From the outside, it looks like a lovely place to stay, with a decent sized, outdoor heated pool for all gurpests to enjoy. It is very well situated for access to the slopes. You have the whole of the massive Les Arcs Ski area at your fingertips, with slopes to suit all levels of skiier and some testing off piste!

You can also acces, via the Vanoise Express Cable Car, across the valley, the equally Large ski area of La Plagne.

You will be hard pushed to get bored with the skiing there in one, or even two weeks stay....

Essex
Level Contributor
27,477 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peisey-Vallandry or Valmorel for a Club Med holiday?

Whoops, I have not been to Valmorel...

Reply to: Peisey-Vallandry or Valmorel for a Club Med holiday?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted