We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do with a two year old

Which Macerata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
397 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do with a two year old

We will be staying in Mogliano MC with our grand-daughter and her parents, and would like to know of activities in the area that are suitable for a two year old who loves the water and animals. Naturally we will take her to the beach and also to Abbadia di Fiastra but would be grateful for any other recommendations. Thank you.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do with a two year old

Have a look at

www.avventuramarche.it

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do with a two year old

Thank you for the suggestion. I have looked at this site and was a little disappointed to find no mention of Mogliano which has major rievocazione storiche at the end of June and around Christmas. I could not find activities for children either. Perhaps I have missed something?

3. Re: Things to do with a two year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Macerata
More Macerata Topics