We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering in towns of Gallipoli or Lecce

Petersfield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
83 reviews
Save Topic
self catering in towns of Gallipoli or Lecce

We are looking for a self catering or B&B place for the two of us in either Lecce or Gallipoli - preferably with outside space - does anyone have anywhere to recommend?

And any other advice on where to go and what to avoid.......

Many thanks Lucy

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering in towns of Gallipoli or Lecce

I think you can see both Gallipoli AND Lecce on A Place in the Sun (I'm not 100% sure about Lecce). You can still see the show on 4oD.

channel4.com/programmes/…2924314

Sint-Michielsgestel...
Level Contributor
27 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering in towns of Gallipoli or Lecce

I'm not sure if you are still looking, but I can share our experiences last September.

We rented an appartment at an agriturismo at walking distance from the village of Alezio (5 km from Gallipoli) called Santa Maria della Lizza (http://www.agri-lizza.com)

Pros: nice quiet location in olive fields, lot's of outside space including private terrace, large bedroom, low cost

Cons: basic, kitchen furniture even less then basic

3. Re: self catering in towns of Gallipoli or Lecce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Gallipoli
Recent Conversations