We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English newspapers in Martina

London
Level Contributor
73 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
English newspapers in Martina

OK, I don't really expect an answer given that this is only the second post but does anybody know if and where I can get English newspapers in Martina? I looked last time I was there and failed but as I''m going next week I would like to see what the British Government is announcing.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: English newspapers in Martina

Sorry I didn't reply in time (was in Martina then Umbria when you posted) but as I guess you've discovered, the answer is probably not. We stopped trying after 5 years of regular visiting, then, ironically, on our last day there, in mid October, saw an Independent in the shop opposite the Town Hall, just inside the Centro Storico gate from P. Sept XX. Hope you enjoyed nevertheless. A

Mentioned in this post
Umbria
Umbria
Italy
2. Re: English newspapers in Martina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Martina Franca