We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket

We will be staying in a villa a couple of kilometers from Barberino Val d'Elsa and I have been accessing a PAM Supermarket monthly brochure for the last couple of months. The map attached to the brochure shows the Supermarket on the outskirts of Barberino Val d'Elsa but I am wondering if it is actually on the outskirts of Poggibonsi?

Can anybody confirm its position?

Thank You

4 replies to this topic
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
14,313 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket

I can't tell you exactly where it is, but another member has posted a picture of it so it does exist!

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g616…

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket

Thanks,

I have seen several photos but cant identify exactly where it is. If I input the address in Google earth it shows a position on the outskirts of Poggibonsi which is what made me curious to begin with.

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
14,313 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarket

The PAM web site shows it on the edge of Barberino Val d'Elsa, but I can't actually see it on street view at the location they say. I also checked tuttocitta.it and didn't see it there, either. Surely someone who has been there will read your post and enlighten us.

Kirkkonummi
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarket

As we will be staying in the area within a few weeks I got curious. I actually found it on Google maps, with pictue and all. It is a little north of Poggibonsi, in the industrial area. You'll see two roundabouts on the map, and it is a little north of the "left" roundabout. It was though not easy as Google maps proposed some other place also, but that was only a road. This was though one of the alternatives.

Thanks for the hint! I looked at the monthly brochure they had, and we will for sure visit it.

Reply to: Supermarket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Barberino Val d'Elsa
More Barberino Val d'Elsa Topics