We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Washington DC...
6 posts
Save Topic
Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

Hi there,

Has anyone had luck reaching Nordic Ventures to arrange a kayak day trip at Gudvangen? I emailed them, the local tourist office emailed them, and no one has answered.

I'm in Gudvangen on Sept. 3 and would love to kayak on the Naerofjord. If Nordic Ventures isn't open, does anyone know of other kayak rentals there? Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

Hi, I was wondering how you got on with contacting Nordic Ventures as I am in the same position now! I would like to find out if I can book a sea-kayaking / tandem paraglide day on April 30th. I have had no response to two emails, and the phone number is 'unavailable'.

Charmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

Their day tours start April 26th so you should have no problem arranging this trip. They will have very few staff on duty in the winter and it's quite likely they are on holiday now. Phone calls to the office will probably be diverted to a mobile phone which may not have a signal.

You don't say how long you have been waiting for a response, so I would suggest you try again in a week or so.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
26,681 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

The phone number is redirected to a mobile - I just tested. You may leave a message.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

Ok, good to know. Thanks!

Israel
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

What did you do?

Because we also want do nordic venture

Charmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

@MorelA. You are replying to a post that is more than a year old. Very unlikely you will get a reply.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,764 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

Like said above it is not always wise to post a question added to another person’s thread. If you post a question to the OP (Original Poster) check when his\hers thread was active – there is no use in asking a question to a person who started the thread a long time ago. Most likely the OP doesn’t follow the thread anymore.

For a personal question every person registered on TA has a personal page where a pm option is available (click on their name and you will enter their page).

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

Hi Morel A, I expect you've heard back from them by now... as others advised me, I was trying to contact during their off-season. I did get a reply and sorted out a booking over email. They were fantastic and I had a great experience with a kayaking and para-gliding day.

9. Re: Nordic Ventures or other kayak rental/day trip at Gudvangen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2017, 13:18