We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Cadaques

cleveland, oh
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Cadaques

Hey everyone. I need help, I am trying to plan my honeymoon, and am planning to spend three nights in Cadaques at the end of July. I am having a hard time deciding where to stay. It seems like the hotels there are pretty over-priced and not very nice. I would like to spend around $150 (130 euros)/ night or less. Does anyone know anything about Hotel Octavia. It seems to be a decent looking hotel and reasonably priced, but I cannot find too much info on it and I have tried to contact them to see what their availability is without any response. Can anyone recommend anything?

Level Contributor
2,163 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Cadaques

I can't recommend a particular hotel, but here's a site with links to hotel websites - www.acadaques.com/results.asp…

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
20,766 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Cadaques

Cadaques is very beautiful and atmospheric but hope you realise it doesn't have a nice beach if that is a factor for you.

Darien CT
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Cadaques

I am told by a friend who now lives in California but was born in Catalonia and still visits her family there that the Playa Sol Hotel, where she stayed recently with her husband while in Cadaques, is the best hotel on the Costa Brava. It is ranked #1 in Trip Advisor in Cadaques and also #1 in Trip Advisor in all of Costa Brava for "Romance".

4. Re: Honeymoon in Cadaques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 07:19