We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

Dublin, Ireland
6 posts
Save Topic
English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

Hi,

Can anyone give me advice about dentists in the Costa Brava? We'll be staying near Torroella de Montgri at the start of July for a couple of weeks. We'd be prepared to travel about half an hour (or maybe more) for a good recommendation.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

Hi,

My dentist speaks perfect English. He's in Palafrugell, so only 30 mins from Toroella, His name is Marc de Weyner.

Get back to me if you need further details.

Denise

Dublin, Ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

Hi Denise,

Thanks a mill for that. Can you send on his contact details (email preferably)? I did a web search for him but I couldn't find him.

Someone slightly closer to Torroella would be ideal because we'd probably have to make a few visits (it's cosmetic work), but 30 minutes isn't too far -especially if you rate him. I'll get in touch with him via email.

Thanks again,

Sean

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

Hi Sean,

Try as I might, I can't seem to find an email address for Marc! However, his phone number is:

972 61 10 06. Please note that I spelled his name incorrectly....it SHOULD be Marc De WEYER.

He speaks very good English, as does his wife who is the receptionist.

Good luck!

Denise

Dublin, Ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

Denise - thanks a million. You've been very helpful. :)

Sean

5. Re: English-speaking dentists in Costa Brava?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Costa Brava