We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Services

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Services

Hi, do the beaches in this area provide you with ubrellas and chairs?

Thanks

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Services

most of them do, but in order to provide them, they make a small charge -which can be up to €5 per sunbed and per parasol per day.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Services

It very much depends which area you are visiting. The smaller resorts and more out of the way beaches are likely to have no commercial sunbeds on offer and towels or beach mats are the order of the day.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Services

Thats fine, we don't mind paying. We like our small luxuries at this point in life. The areas which I am looking at are, Begur, Tamariu, Llafrance or Tossa. Would I find service beaches there?

Thanks

Bristol
Level Contributor
398 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Services

Hi,

It also depends on when you are going. In June July August then yes I agree there will be sun beds etc on offer, but by September I dont think so. Not in the samaller resorts you are interested in anyway

Tim

P.S. A car would definitley be an advantage. You'll be able to get to Begur ok - though this area does not have a direct train link but to get to the smaller coves etc public transport is not great and Taxis are expensive.

5. Re: Beach Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Brava
Recent Conversations