We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cadaques center to Dali House...the walk...can anyone

Level Contributor
7,677 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Cadaques center to Dali House...the walk...can anyone

tell me if it is an "easy" walk or is it up and down and not very straight forward. I know this depends on your perspective but it sounds like the walk is about 20 minutes but not sure on what. It should be a scenic walk from what I can see but again I have been fooled and ended up walking through garbage areas etc. Would appreciate any first hand knowledge. Thanks.

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cadaques center to Dali House...the walk...can anyone

It is about a 20 min walk, but there is a fairly steep hill to walk up from Cadaques town.

Level Contributor
7,677 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cadaques center to Dali House...the walk...can anyone

thanks...people tend to make it sound so easy but for some people that hill might not be that easy.

3. Re: Cadaques center to Dali House...the walk...can anyone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:27