We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent car or bus/train for family (Tossa de Mar and Cadaqués)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rent car or bus/train for family (Tossa de Mar and Cadaqués)

I will be coming up from Barcelona in July with my family (including 3 kids from 4 - 11). We are wanting to go to Tossa de Mar and Cadaqués. I had planned on renting a car, but from the sound of it, it is hard to find parking. We could take bus, but then we won't easily be able to do day trips.

What would people suggest? Rent a car, and pay to park it on the days that we are staying in town, or skip exploring the countryside and stick to activities we can do on foot?

thanks,

~john

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,711 posts
3,574 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent car or bus/train for family (Tossa de Mar and Cadaqués)

john:

Bus service to Cadaques is scarce.

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent car or bus/train for family (Tossa de Mar and Cadaqués)

Rent a car, public transport is sparse.

3. Re: Rent car or bus/train for family (Tossa de Mar and Cadaqués)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:17