We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel between Golden Avenida or Estival Park

Isle of Man, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which hotel between Golden Avenida or Estival Park

I can't decide, it is 250 more to stay at Estival Park, but that is AI. I have been at the Avenida in 2011, but it has been upgraded since there. What would people advise?

Thank you x

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel between Golden Avenida or Estival Park

avenida is more in the centre of salou, where as estival park is in la penida, though there is a very regular bus service.

though ive never stayed in la penida it looks like its much quieter than salou. ive stayed at avenida is close to the town centre, but not right in the town centre so its not too noisey. I found it very pleasant to be honest, nothing spectacular, but very pleasant.

to be honest i tend to go with the hotel rating on trip advisor, especially if they are in the top 20. go with avenida. If it was me, id go to avenida.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel between Golden Avenida or Estival Park

Hi Fiona, I've stayed at the Estival twice. And found it to be good value. The room was fine, choice of restuarants and the entertainment was good. There was also a decent kids club.

La Pineda is certainly quieter than Salou but the beach is long and level so doesn't get too crowded. There are some decent places to eat out and a couple of good street cafes.

It's on the bus route for Reus, Tarragona and Salou. Whichever you choose, enjoy your holiday.

3. Re: Which hotel between Golden Avenida or Estival Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:17