We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SIM cards

ireland county louth
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
SIM cards

Hi dose anyone know where in salou / cap salou I can buy a SIM card? My phone is unlocked so I want to buy one with data ,as it will work out a lot cheaper that hotel???

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SIM cards

You need to look out for a locturio. There are lots of them dotted about usually run by Asians.

One opposite Salou Park, one down the road from Olympus Palace and many more. Lebara, Llayama and Lycamobile are amongst the many suppliers of SIM only deals. Tell the guy in the locturio what you want it for and he will dig out the best deal.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SIM cards

Plenty free wifi in Salou, most hotels & pubs have it just buy a drink,

3. Re: SIM cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Dorada