We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ballroom dancing

Which Porthmadog hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Solihull, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Ballroom dancing

My partner and I will be staying in Porthmadog at the end of May. We both enjoy ballroom. sequence and Latin dancing.

Are there any such dance venues in that area that you can advise me about please?

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ballroom dancing

Sequence and ballroom dancing takes place every Friday at 2pm at either RAOB club Barmouth or Dyffryn village hall. The cost is £2, which includes tea and biscuits. Dancers and potential dancers are welcomed, for further information contact Margaret or Dennis on 01341 430236

FAIRBOURNE VILLAGE HALL.

WEDNESDAYS: Dance Club 7.30pm-10pm. Sequence dancing with a wide variety of

dances: waltz, foxtrot, saunters, blues, tango, barn dance, salsa,

quick-step, and swing. £2 per session (includes cup of tea) All welcome, even non-dancers

to listen to our lively music. (We were all non-dancers once).

ALSO

FAIRBOURNE VILLAGE HALL

SATURDAYS:Tea Dance From 7pm-intended for everyone who enjoys dancing. The

first half hour is set aside to teach or learn new dances and so beginners are most welcome.

A mix of ballroom and sequence dancing. An enjoyable evening, complete with tea, biscuits

and raffle for just a couple of quid! Contact Cliff 01341 250018

Have a great holiday.......Keep Dancing.

Edited: 13 May 2012, 10:36
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ballroom dancing

The Barmouth dance on Fridays has ended. Now at Dyffryn. Just a mile or so up the road. :-)

3. Re: Ballroom dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2015, 09:15